I know that the majority of people reading this article are already getting out there and getting after it, but you…yeah you…you know who you are.
You’re that person that craves the outdoors. You’ve watched every single Alaska outdoors show rerun, you never miss an episode of that “how to forge” series, the idea of “off the grid” makes every hair on your neck stand at attention and you know exactly who Steve Rinella is without doing a Google search.
So…what will it take to convince you to get out from behind that computer screen and to venture out into the great outdoors? You know you want to do it, but you just need a little shove. You are dying to throw that Snuggie off, kick off your furry slippers and trade in your energy drink for some crystal clear mountain spring water, but how is it possible to learn everything you need to know?
Well you’ve come to the right place. The Chasin Whitetails website has some valuable information to help get you started.
- The Heartbeat offers an inside look at our hunting adventures.
- Life Afowl will give you insight into the world of waterfowl hunting.
- The Roadside Angler follows a group of fishing fanatics onto the water
- The Fortified Female will prove to you that women are every bit as capable of getting outdoors and getting after it.
- Hunt Fish Forage Farm shows you how to take your harvest from Earth to table.
- Introducin’ the Outdoors provides a broad overview of helpful information for those of you that are just getting started.
- In the News is a weekly roundup of press releases from the outdoor industry on new and exciting products.
- The Killin’ It Podcast is a chance to pull up a stump and sit down by the campfire as our team discusses a little bit of everything outdoors related.
Now I’m not going to tell you that sitting down and scanning our website is going to make you an expert…heck, none of us are claiming to be experts. We are just a group of avid outdoorsmen and outdoorswomen that want to share our experiences with anyone that is crazy enough to watch, read or to listen to them.
Getting outdoors is all about the knowledge that you take away from your time afield. Our mission is to share our experiences with you. We will share the good, the bad and the ugly as we continue to hone our skills in an effort to reinforce our connection with Mother Nature. Hopefully you’ll learn something from our successful hunts, but my guess is you’ll learn even more from our failures
By this point in the article I hope that you’ve picked up on my sense of humor? It’s pretty sarcastic and it’s definitely dry, but the one thing that I can tell you with all seriousness is that I love being outdoors. Every one of us here at Chasin’ Whitetails Media would like nothing more than to be that spark that sets your love of the outdoors on fire.