FATHER’S DAY GIFT GUIDE FOR DADS WHO HUNT
Summer is nearly here and while there’s much to look forward to from graduations to outdoor grilling, there’s also the one rather important day set aside to celebrate dad. So what do you get your outdoors-loving dad? Below are some top picks for gearing dad up for next hunting season.
1. Rinehart Targets New Pyramid Target — A lightweight, portable and versatile archery target featuring four shooting sides with an easy-carry design dads will love, all for a great price point. $69.99. Hi-res image.
2. Canyon Coolers Prospector 103 Cooler— Whether it’s a day trip into the field, or a multi-day hunting expedition, it’s likely dad will need to keep beverages and other provisions cold. Incredibly thick insulation, the toughest hardware available and customizable interior storage will make this hefty cooler dad’s go-to cooler this hunting season. $439.99 Hi-res image.
3. Ontario Knife Company Carter Prime — Designed by custom knife maker Robert Carter, the OKC Carter Prime features a distinctive but functional look, lightning fast opening action, robust design, and high end materials that dad will dig. $144.95 Hi-res image.
4. Victory Archery VAP TKO Arrows — Victory’s VAP TKO arrow combines a 100-percent carbon micro-diameter shaft with a new ground-breaking manufacturing process the company calls MaxxKe™ Technology. The result: an arrow that delivers tighter tolerances alongside the strength and penetration bowhunters demand. Hi-res image.
5. Wiley X WX Boss Polarized Sunglasses with Kryptek® Highlander frame — These shades are sure to hit the mark with dads who hunt, shoot and fish. The new WX Boss combines Wiley X’s advanced Polarized Venice Gold Mirror Lenses with a frame dressed in Kryptek® Highlander® camouflage. $160 Hi-res image.
6. Rite in the Rain 25-Meter All-Weather Targets — Rite in the Rain’s new line of All-Weather 25-Meter Targets integrates the same technology employed in the company’s renown water-resistant notepads, giving dad the freedom to practice shooting in virtually any weather with the benefit of clean exit holes, for more accurate scoring. Hi-res image.
7. Gear Keeper Deluxe Instrument Tether— On the top of our list of “must haves” for dads who hunt includes the Deluxe Combo Mount Instrument Tether (RT4-5272), which is ideal for rangefinders, larger GPS units and Dog Transmitters and Trackers (gear up to 9oz.). The flexible system is customizable and includes a multitude of mounting options and attachment accessories. $24.99. Hi-res image.
8. Fieldline Pro Series Treeline Backpack — This hunting pack features plenty of organized space, which allows dad to take everything he needs for a full day in the woods, plus a few extras. $24.92. Hi-res image.