Plano, IL (March 16, 2017) – Great hunting is where you find it, and sometimes, it’s just a short distance from the house, camp or truck. Hunters headed for the stand, blind or back 40 don’t always want or need a large hunting pack. They need a secure place to keep essential hunting gear and supplies meticulously organized and ready for action – a sturdy, svelte and lightweight hunting pack that won’t slow them down.
Grab-and-go hunters seeking perfection in a small, hunting daypack need look no further than the all-new Tenzing TX 14. Featuring uncompromising function and infallible Tenzing engineering and construction, the lightweight TX 14 is designed for speed, and is optimally sized for any localized hunt.
Weighing in at less than two pounds, the ultra-efficient TX 14 is an organizational savant, providing a total of 1,600 total cubic inches of storage in three compartments, two side pockets and nine organization compartments. From quivers to car keys, clothing and cutlery to optics and game calls, the compact TX 14 daypack provides readily accessible, organized storage for every essential item needed for a morning or afternoon afield. Best of all, this astounding capability comes with a hunter-friendly price tag under $100.
Don’t let the low cost fool you. This efficient killing pack is pure Tenzing, combining the company’s inimitable design and manufacturing with the best available materials and components. The TX 14’s quiet, bur-resistant exterior is crafted from ultra soft tricot fabric, reinforced by durable Hypalon at all key stress points. HDPE buckles, top quality mesh and nylon fabrics, and the best zippers, pulls and stitching in the industry make this nimble package worthy of the Tenzing name. Like all Tenzing products, the new TX 14 is backed by the company’s Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
Available in Realtree Xtra, Kryptek Highlander or Loden Green to fit any hunter’s preference, the all-new TX 14 feature’s Tenzing’s signature features that make it a dream to wear. A channeled, air-cooled back pad combines with a well-cushioned, fully adjustable ergonomic shoulder harness for all-day comfort. An adjustable sternum strap and four lateral compression straps optimize fit with any load. The TX 14 is also fully hydration-ready, compatible with Tenzing’s 2- or 3-liter hydration bladders, sold separately.
TENZING TX 14 KEY FEATURES
- Realtree Xtra (SKU #962240), Kryptek Highlander (SKU #962241) or Loden Green (SKU #962242)
- Face compartment with 7 organization pockets
- Fleece-lined stash pocket
- Two side mesh pockets
- H2O compatible
- Channeled, air-cooled back pad
- Ergonomic padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Oversized, yellow-coded main compartment zipper pulls
- Four lateral compression straps to secure load
- Hypalon reinforced stress points
- Ultra-soft and quiet tricot fabric
- Backed by Tenzing’s Limited Lifetime Guarantee
TENZING TX 14 SPECIFICATIONS
- Total of three compartments, two side pockets & nine organization pockets
- 1,600 Total ASTM Cubic Inches
- 1 lb. 14 oz. Total Weight
- Main Compartment: 20” x 12” x 6.5”
- Face Compartment: 16” x 11” x 2”
- Small Stash Pocket: 5.5” x 8.5” x 2”
- Mesh Side Pockets (2): 7” x 7” x 2”
The ability to quickly access exactly what you need right when you need it pays dividends in the field. Just ask any experienced hunter; delays create missed opportunities. Just because you may be hunting close to home or camp, don’t assume your crummy, uncomfortable hunting pack is good enough. Step up to Tenzing’s lightweight and lightning fast TX 14 hunting daypack, a highly affordable performer in the company’s exciting new TX Series… because speed kills.
Go further. Hunt Longer. Spend less.