Winchester Repeating Arms Super X® autoloading shotguns have been popular with both hunters and clay target shooters for a long time. Through the years, Super X shotguns have steadily improved with the addition of the Super X®2 and Super X®3 models. Now, for 2017, Winchester Repeating Arms introduces the Super X®4.
The new Super X4 is designed to be lighter, faster cycling, smoother swinging and more ergonomic than previous models. Key features of the Super X4 include a larger bolt handle, oversized bolt release button and a pistol grip that is slimmer and more ergonomic for both right and left-hand shooters. The total weight of the Super X4 is also less than previous models, making it quicker to swing and easier to carry.
The new Super X4 12 gauge will be offered in four models including the SX4, SX4 Waterfowl Hunter, SX4 Field and SX4 Field Compact. The composite-stocked SX4 and SX4 Waterfowl Hunter models will be offered in 3” and 3½” versions. The SX4 3” has a suggested retail of $799.99 and $939.99 for the 3½” chambering. The SX4 Waterfowl Hunter in 3” chambering has a suggested retail of $939.99 and $1,069.99 in the 3½” chambering. The new SX4 Field and SX4 Field Compact are offered only in 3” chambering with a suggested retail of $939.99.
- Synthetic stock with improved ergonomics on the SX4 and Waterfowl Hunter
- Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades camo finish on Waterfowl Hunter
- Satin oil finish walnut stock on the Field and Field Compact
- Matte black receiver on Field and Field Compact
- Back-Bored Technology
- Invector-Plus Choke Tube System
- Hard chrome-plated chamber and bore
- Vent rib
- TRUGLO® Long Bead fiber-optic front sight
- Active Valve Gas System
- Quadra-Vent Ports
- Drop-out trigger group
- Ambidextrous crossbolt safety
- Larger bolt handle and bolt release button
- Length of pull spacers included with SX4 and Waterfowl Hunter
- Inflex Technology Recoil Pad
For more information on Winchester Firearms, please visit www.winchesterguns.co
SX4 Waterfowl Hunter
SX4 Field Compact