NEWINGTON, N.H. – SIG SAUER, Inc. welcomes the ROMEO6 to an already robust lineup of red-dot sights within the company’s Electro-Optics division. The ROMEO6 is a full-sized red-dot sight perfectly suited for today’s MSR and AR platforms.
The ROMEO6 red-dot sight provides the ideal full-sized sighting solution for all tactical shooting applications. Two different models live in the ROMEO6 family—the ROMEO6T and ROMEO6H. Both are offered with Ballistic “Circle-Dot” and “Circle-Plex” quad reticles, and each boasts a vibrant and crystal-clear visual for those up-close situations when you need to find your target easily and quickly for rapid engagement.
Both the ROMEO6H and ROMEO6T are available with Ballistic Circle-Dot or Ballistic Circle-Plex Quad reticles. Each reticle style, the Circle-Dot and the Circle-Plex, has four user selectable reticle options allowing the user to toggle to the preferred reticle selection. For example, the Ballistic Circle-Dot reticle allows you to select between a 2 MOA Dot, a 2 MOA Dot with Ballistic Holds, a 2 MOA/65 MOA Circle-Dot or a 2 MOA/65 MOA Circle-Dot with Ballistic Holds. The ballistic hold-over aiming points subtend for 556 NATO and 7.62x51mm NATO rounds. The Ballistic Circle-Plex reticle offers the same Quad reticle functionality, but the 2 MOA Dot is replaced with a plex type reticle which has a 1 MOA Dot central aiming feature for precision mid to long range shooting, optimized for use with magnifiers such as the soon to be released SIG Sauer JULIET4 4X magnifier.
The ROMEO6T features a solar panel with two super capacitors that provide up to 9 hours of battery-free life with a battery backup for those long days in the field or at the range. This model features a 7075 aluminum housing for a lifetime of reliable service, regardless of how aggressively you use your sight.
The ROMEO6T and ROMEO6H offer unlimited eye-relief, which allows you to acquire the aiming point and target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. Ultra-efficient red LED illumination is included for daylight visibility with extended runtime and mil-spec objective coating to limit downrange light leakage. Similar to many SIG SAUER Electro-Optics products, the ROMEO6 features MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination), which powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not, providing optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- ROMEO6T features a solar panel with two super capacitors that provide up to 9 hours of battery-free life (battery backup).
- Ruggedized 1.53-inch mounting system.
- Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic Circle-Plex reticle options.
- Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight.
- Ultra-efficient red LED illumination system for daylight visibility with extended runtime and mil-spec objective coating to limit downrange light leakage in tactical situations.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not, providing optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- ROMEO6T features 7075 aluminum housing for a lifetime of reliable service.
- Dependable waterproofing (ROMEO6T is IPX8 ROMEO6H is IPX7) and fog-proof performance.
- 4 user selectable reticles to toggle on every Romeo
- Assembled in USA
- ROMEO6T is 810G Mil Spec
- MSRP: ROMEO6H – $539.99 and ROMEO6T – $719.99
SIG SAUER® INFINITE GUARANTEE™
We will repair or replace your SIG SAUER product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
INFINITE GUARANTEE FEATURES:
- Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card Required
- No Receipt Required
- No Time Limit Applies
- No Charge
Please note that our Infinite Guarantee excludes coverage for intentional damage, misuse, cosmetic damage that does not affect the performance of the optic, loss, theft, or unauthorized repair or modification. All electronic and Tritium components are covered for 5 years from manufacturing date, please see website for full details.
For more information and to see the entire lineup of SIG SAUER Electro-Optics visit http://www.sigoptics.com/. Follow SIG SAUER on social media, including Facebook at www.facebook.com/sigsauerinc, Instagram at www.instagram.com/sigsauerinc, and on the SIG SAUER YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/sigsauerinc.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a New Hampshire-based weapons systems provider leading the industry in American innovation, ingenuity, and manufacturing. SIG SAUER® brings a dedication to superior quality, ultimate reliability, and unmatched performance that has made it the brand of choice