Bozeman, MT.– MYSTERY RANCH is pleased to introduce an innovative hunting pack to their upcoming 2017 lineup of daypacks. The CREST sports all the features needed in a pack for an efficient day hunt.
Inspired by MYSTERY RANCH’s military packs, the CREST is a hunting daypack designed to carry all your essentials. With top loading, zippered access to the main compartment, it’s easy to stash and retrieve your primary gear.
“The CREST is a compact day pack perfect for essentials on an afternoon hunt and does double-duty as an everyday carry pack or range bag. The zippered pockets keep gear organized, and the Stick-It panel is a great spot to tuck in a jacket or even lash on a shooting mat.” – Tim Hoffer, Hunting Sales Manager at MYSTERY RANCH.
Interior and exterior zippered pockets allow for meticulous organization of smaller yet critical necessities. The CREST features a front “Stick-It” panel and MOLLE webbing on the sides. The pack is expandable to add MYSTERY RANCH hunting accessories or strap on your gear of choice.
The CREST offers all-day carrying comfort, dialed-in organization, and expandability for those looking to fill tags on day hunts. A daypack for hunters stalking from pre-dawn till the last shooting light.
- 500D CORDURA® fabric and YKK® zippers
- Internal frame sheet for structure and load carriage
- Top-loading zippered access to main compartment
- Large, zippered exterior pocket for quick access items
- Interior, zippered accessory pocket
- MOLLE webbing on sides for adding accessories
- Front, “Stick-It” panel for lash-on expansion
- Hidden, zippered pocket behind MOLLE on sides
- Telescoping yoke for custom torso fit
- Volume: 23 L (1404 cu-in)
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.8 lbs.)
- Color Options: Coyote, Desolve® Bare™, Foliage, MultiCam
- MSRP: $179.00 ($200.00 MultiCam)
About MYSTERY RANCH:
MYSTERY RANCH is committed to building the finest load-carriage equipment in the world. A product-driven company from the beginning, MYSTERY RANCH designs packs for the job that needs to get done, for the people committed to doing it, with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist. #BuiltForTheMission