New in Browning’s X-Bolt line-up for 2016 is the Long Range Hunter model that features a composite stock with carbon fiber finish and a stainless steel receiver in matte finish. The 26” matte finish fluted barrel is threaded and includes a muzzle brake that is easily removed to allow a suppressor (5/8” x 24 threads).
The new X-Bolt Long Range Hunter is designed to maximize accuracy at extended ranges, yet still be light and maneuverable enough to carry. Weight is 7 lbs. 3 oz. – 7 lbs. 8 oz.
Available in 6.5 Creedmoor, 270 WSM, 300 WSM, 26 Nosler, 7mm Rem. Mag. and 300 Win. Mag. Calibers.
Suggested Retail, $1,429.99 – $1,469.99.
- Stainless Steel Receiver
- Matte Stainless Finish
- Glass Bedded
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope Mounts
- Threaded Barrel includes Muzzle Brake and Accepts Suppressor (5/8” x 24 Threads)
- Fluted Free Floated Barrel
- Target Crown 60° Bolt Lift
- Adjustable Feather Trigger™
- Detachable Rotary Magazine
- Top-Tang Safety
- Bolt Unlock Button
- Composite Stock with Textured Surfaces, Palm Swell and Carbon Fiber Finish
- Sling Swivel Studs
- Inflex Recoil Pad
For more information on Browning products, please visit the website at www.browning.com.