NEWINGTON, N.H. (May 19, 2016) – SIG SAUER, Inc. and SIG Electro-Optics is pleased to unveil the TANGO6 5-30x56mm tactical riflescope with patented LevelPlex technology. This scope introduces a new degree of long-range accuracy to any firearm by allowing the shooter to virtually eliminate gun and scope cant from the shooting equation.
Powered by MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination), LevelPlex appears to the shooter in the form of illuminated arrows on the horizontal axis of the reticle, informing the shooter of firearm cant, direction of cant and severity of cant. The illuminated arrows guide the shooter back to a level hold until the cant is corrected: No more taking your eye off the target to check a level.
In addition to on-range use, LevelPlex allows for super-fast and remarkably accurate level scope-to-rail mounting: Level the rifle in a gun vice and simply use LevelPlex to level the scope to the rifle upon setup—no more fumbling with magnetic bubble levels on turrets.
The new TANGO6 5-30x56mm with LevelPlex and T120 Turrets offers shooters the ideal high-precision shooting solution and unparalleled technological advancements. LevelPlex allows the shooter to remove unwanted cant from the shooting system to +/- .5° of accuracy, which is 6 times more accurate than a typical bubble level. The T120 high-speed low-profile turrets help the user to quickly dial-in their shooting solution—because time and accuracy always matter.
“LevelPlex is yet another technological fusion of electronics and optics unleashed by SIG SAUER,” said Andy York, President SIG SAUER Electro-Optics Division. “For all of us—long range shooters and hunters alike—this technology provides the incredible degree of accuracy we have been searching for.”
- LEVELPLEX Anti-Cant System utilizes an integrated digital level that is accurate to +/- 0.5°, offered in FFP with four different reticle options (MOA Milling, MRAD Milling, MOA DEV-L Holdover, and MRAD DEV-L Holdover).
- T120 Highspeed Turrets feature LockDown™ Zero System including 120 clicks per rotation (12 MRAD or 30 MOA) with a resettable zero, zero-stop and is lockable at any location.
- HDX™ optics extra-low dispersion glass (LD) combined with high transmittance glass (HT) provide industry leading light transmission and optical clarity for any situation.
- MOTAC ™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
- Reticle Options: MOA ILLUM, MRAD ILLUM, MOA DEV-L and MRAD DEV-L
- Exit Pupil: Low-8.8mm High-1.9mm
- Linear Field of View at 100yds: Low-20.2ft High- 3.4ft
- Eye Relief: Low-3.8in High 3.8in
- Objective Filter Thread: M 58 X 0.76
- Objective Clear Aperture: 2.2in or 56mm
- Weight: 42.2oz or 119grams
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 80 MOA and 23 MRAD
- Windage Adjustment Range: 80 MOA and 23 MRAD
- Illumination Settings: 8 Daytime and 1 Night
SIG SAUER® INFINITE GUARANTEE™
We will repair or replace your SIG SAUER product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
INFINITE GUARANTEE FEATURES:
• Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
• Fully Transferable
• No Warranty Card Required
• No Receipt Required
• No Time Limit Applies
• No Charge
Please note that our Infinite Guarantee excludes coverage for intentional damage, misuse, cosmetic damage that does not affect the performance of the optic, loss, theft, or unauthorized repair or modification. All electronic and Tritium components are covered for 5 years from manufacturing date, please see website for full details.
For more information and to see the entire lineup of SIG SAUER Electro-Optics visit http://www.sigoptics.com/. Follow SIG SAUER on social media, including Facebook at www.facebook.com/sigsauerinc, Instagram at www.instagram.com/sigsauerinc, and on the SIG SAUER YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/sigsauerinc.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a New Hampshire-based weapons systems provider leading the industry in American innovation, ingenuity, and manufacturing. SIG SAUER® brings a dedication to superior quality, ultimate reliability, and unmatched performance that has made it the brand of choice among responsible citizens, and many of the world’s most elite military, government, and law enforcement units. As a complete systems provider, SIG SAUER offers a full array of products to meet any mission parameter, from handguns and rifles to silencers, optics, ammunition, accessories, and airguns. The largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers that includes SIG SAUER GmbH & Co. KG in Germany and Swiss Arms AG in Switzerland, SIG SAUER is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company with approximately 1,000 employees. For more information on SIG SAUER, any of its products, or the SIG SAUER AcademySM, log on to http://www.sigsauer.com.
# # #