Bozeman, MT – MYSTERY RANCH®, an industry-leading pack company with multiple product lines focused on function, comfort, quality and durability, unveils the do-all pack for those hunters who take the trail less traveled for days on end—the Marshall.
Like its namesake—the Bob Marshall Wilderness—this expedition pack is expansive, accessible and full of surprises, though it carries like a daypack of the smallest proportions, even when loaded to the seams.
Sitting on the innovative, light and ultra-sturdy Guide Light Frame™, the Marshall can be loaded from the top via the shroud access, or from the side through the full-length side zip—and a sleeping bag can be tucked away and accessed in the bottom via the SpeedZip™.
And perhaps most importantly, after a long stalk and a clean shot, the Overload Shelf™ allows you to push the weight limits of what’s humanly possible on a packout. Even when loaded aggressively, an expedition hunt feels like second-nature when you carry a Marshall.
- Top-load shroud design with side-zip access to necessities at a moment’s notice, plus SpeedZip™ bottom compartment. Side zip is large enough for spotting scopes
- Detachable lid transforms to a waist-mounted daypack for a kill kit, rain layers, water and food for dropping the big pack and stalking with precision
- Bow and rifle carry capable with included accessory straps
- Hydro sleeve with toggle hang-loop for compatibility with any bladder type
- Telescoping yoke for custom torso fit
- Overload Shelf™ to securely carry meat or additional gear between the Marshall bag and Guide Light Frame™
- Two long, external pockets for rapid access to gear
Weight: 7.1 pounds
Volume: 6,700 cubic-inches
Frame System: Guide Light Frame™
The Marshall Backpack is part of a larger hunting collection, the Wilderness Series, offered by MYSTERY RANCH named after the wilderness areas in Montana designated by the Wilderness Act of 1964.