Have you ever had your field points or broad heads come loose and are you tired of always tightening them up after ever shot? Well, I have a simple solution for you!
Follow these simple steps so you can spend more time shooting and less time tightening your field points or broad heads.
(1) Unscrew your field point or broad head from the arrow
(2) Break out your tube of bow wax
(3) Take your field point or broad head and place the threaded end on the wax
(4) Roll the threaded end on the wax until there is a light coat of wax in each of the threads
(5) Screw the field point or broad head back into the arrow shaft
(6) Bingo! Your points will not come loose again.
Stay tuned for more shooting tips from Jason!